TCF is an outcomes based regulatory approach that seeks to ensure that specific, clearly articulated fairness outcomes for financial services consumers are delivered by those in the industry.*
Extract from Financial Services Board presentation.
The six desired outcomes of TCF
Customers can be assured that they are dealing with a firm where the TCF principals are embedded in the company's culture
- TARGETING CLIENT GROUPS
Products and services marketed and sold in the market are designed to meet the needs of the identified customer groups and are target appropriate.
Customers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after point of sale.
All advice given needs to be suitable and take account of the customers particular circumstances.
The product provided performs as has been explained to the customer and the services rendered relating to this product are of an acceptable standard.
- POST SALE TREATMENT
Customers do not face unreachable post-sale barriers to change product, switch providers, submit a claim or make a complaint.
Bespoke Executor Service undertakes to:
Fully support the Financial Services Board initiatives in all our dealings. Our objectives are:
- Provide service which is beyond reproach.
- Ensure that individual needs, preferences and requirements of each client are considered before offering a product.
- Ensure that clients understand the product, the reason for the product and the intended outcome of the product, given their circumstances.
- All communication with the client will be clear, regular and in an effort to enhance the relationship between the company and the client.
- All queries will be reviewed and a formal detailed response will be provided. We encourage feedback so as to continuously improve our service offering.
- Our services will be open to scrutiny and subject to a formal complaints process which will be easy to follow and unambiguous.
Should you have any question, concerns or comments please do not hesitate to contact us.