Complaint management process for Bespoke Executor Services (BEXs)
Bespoke Executor Services subscribes to the Financial Services Board's initiative of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF). One of the six outcomes of TCF is to afford the customer the opportunity to complain (post sale.)
Our services, at BEXs, will be open to scrutiny and any complaints lodged will be attended to in terms of a formal complaints process, which is intended to ensure consistency, fairness and efficiency in attending to any complaint raised.
Our complaints process is as follows:
At the outset, we wish to confirm that in attending to any and all complaints received we undertake to:
- Acknowledge receipt of the complaint.
- Take time to understand the exact nature of the complaint, which may require a face to face meeting or telephonic contact.
- Ensure that we are in possession of all facts to facilitate a comprehensive response.
- Take ownership of the complaint.
- Understand the solution being sought and in need discuss the options.
- Ensure confidentiality.
- Provide a turnaround time for providing a formal response.
- Ensure that we adhere to the promised turnaround time.
- Record the complaint on our internal complaints register.
- Promise to learn from the complaint raised to ensure that we improve wherever possible.
- Should we be unable to attend to any portion of the complaint, for whatever reason, we will as soon as possible provide details on where the issues or complaint may be directed.
What is a complaint?
The definition of a complaint as per the Oxford English Dictionary is "a statement that something is unsatisfactory." This definition will be applicable to our services, products and conduct of staff, directors and partners.
Our complaint management process
Submitting a complaint
The complaint can be submitted in the following way:
- Via email to email@example.com .
- Via written correspondence to: The Director BEXs P O Box 2442 Durbanville 7551.
- Via telephonic contact with a consultant from BEXs, see the "contact us" details on the website.
Information required when submitting a complaint
- Full name and contact number or email address.
- Details of the complaint.
- Copies of any supporting documentation.
- Confirmation of your preferred communication medium in receiving a response from BEXs.
Upon receipt of your complaint BEXs undertakes to
1. Acknowledge receipt of the complaint
- Subject to the choice of medium of response this acknowledgement will be sent within 24 hours of receipt of the complaint.
- The acknowledgement will confirm that the complaint has been noted and recorded on our internal complaints register.
- The acknowledgement will confirm that the matter will be investigated and that a formal response will be provide within 5 working days.
2. Following acknowledgement of the complaint
- The matter will be investigated - initial assessment.
- There may be a need for a face to face meeting or a telephonic meeting to clarify information.
3. Upon understanding the complaint and receipt of any supporting information
- A formal response will be prepared.
- The response will be prepared and address each issue raised in an objective, factual unbiased manner.
- Prior to sending, the response will be reviewed by a director of BEXs (other than the original party involved) so as to ensure impartiality.
4. Formal response sent
- Will state the outcome of the investigation.
- Confirm any remedial action we took.
- Will detail the reasons for the decision.
5. Closing of the complaint
- Update our internal records to detail the decision taken.
- Remedial action taken.