Dispute resolution, and in this instance Fiduciary Dispute Resolution is the process of resolving disputes between parties, such as heirs, executors, and claimants. The term dispute resolution is sometimes used interchangeably with conflict resolution, although conflicts are generally more deep-rooted and lengthier than disputes.
Bespoke Executor Services (BEXs) assists clients and Financial Planners with dispute resolution in the Fiduciary context. During this process, we assist the client or financial panner with any fiduciary dispute they may be having with a Fiduciary Practitioner as it relates to Deceased Estate or Trust Administration.
BEXs will follow these steps in the process:
- Identify the problem
- Consider stakeholders interests
- Identity the various outcomes
- Contemplate the possible solutions
- Evaluate the possible outcomes
- Recommend an option or options
- Agree on alternatives, monitoring, and evaluation
- Document the end-to-end process